We offer light duty GRP doors
- Doors come complete with hinges and locks fitted andemploy clamp frame technology, which requires no drilling of the vessel’s structure, ensuring quick and easy installation.
- Frames are marine grade aluminium alloy and all joints are fishplated and screwed together.
- Hinges are moulded nylon with a stainless steel pin.
- Handles without locks are fitted as standard.
- Door panels are made from a GRP/foam composite panel with aluminium frame for stiffness, durability and excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Synthetic rubber seal fitted to door to provide a good degree of watertightness.
- Standard fixing frame will fit structures from 3 to 25mm thick.
- Outward opening only.
Please, send us an enquiry via email@example.com, include description of the equipment you need, and other related information. In case you do not know what kind of equipment you need we can advice it to you based on your specific needs and requirements.
In addition to ship doors we supply ship hatches and manholes: Classic and Deck hatches; Aluminum cast and ultra slim hatches; Watertight central closed and flush hatches; Watertight manholes and weather-tight sliding hatches.