We offer hinged windows
- Glazing is wet sealed into the frames to ensure a joint-free long lasting weatherproof seal
- The joints in the base frame are welded to ensure water tightness and rigidity
- The hinged window closes against a top quality synthetic rubber section to ensure an excellent seal
- Windows are securely closed using heavy duty thumb screws or casement handles
- Both single and double glazed hinged windows are available
- Hinges can be in reinforced molded nylon or stainless steel
- Larger hinged windows can be supported in their open position by either gas struts, stainless steel adjustable stays, or aluminium adjustable stays
- For irregular shaped windows the stays are ball-jointed to ensure smooth operation
- Hinge in windows are also available
Please, send us an enquiry via firstname.lastname@example.org, include description of the equipment you need, and other related information. In case you do not know what kind of equipment you need we can advice it to you based on your specific needs and requirements.
In addition to ship doors we supply ship hatches and manholes: Classic and Deck hatches; Aluminum cast and ultra slim hatches; Watertight central closed and flush hatches; Watertight manholes and weather-tight sliding hatches.