We offer heavy-duty GRP doors
- Independently operated dogs .
- The number and positions of hinges, dogs and locks can be specified according to size and location of the door.
- The degree of weather tightness can be adjusted.
- Heavy duty hold-backs to secure the door in the open position.
- Locks can be keyed alike Doors come complete with hinges and locks fitted and employ clamp frame technology which requires no drilling of the vessel’s structure, ensuring very quick and easy installation (see data sheet on page 24).
- Frames are marine grade aluminium alloy with the joints in the bulkhead frame welded for extra strength.
- Door panels are made from a GRP/foam composite with aluminium frame for stiffness, durability and excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Top quality stainless steel mortice locks and handles.
- Cast stainless steel hinge bodies with phosphor bronze hinge pins.
- Double synthetic rubber seals to ensure security and weather tightness.
- The standard fixing frame will fit structures up to 25mm thick – thicker structures on request.
- Outward opening only.
Please, send us an enquiry via email@example.com, include description of the equipment you need, and other related information. In case you do not know what kind of equipment you need we can advice it to you based on your specific needs and requirements.
In addition to ship doors we supply ship hatches and manholes: Classic and Deck hatches; Aluminum cast and ultra slim hatches; Watertight central closed and flush hatches; Watertight manholes and weather-tight sliding hatches.