We offer half-drop windows
- Long lasting weatherproof seal;
- Weld to the bottom joint to ensure that any water cannot leak through the joint;
- For smaller windows the friction of the seals is sufficient to hold the opening section in any position.
- For larger windows the opening section can be secured in any position by window silencer locks which also minimize rattling;
- All handles are bolted through the glass.
- A half-lift option is available, with a rack and spring-loaded catches to provide a number of fixed opening positions that do not rely on friction or silencer locks
- Sliding/closing handle options are slam lock, or screw down and finger pull in small (6mm) or large (8mm) sizes.
Please, send us an enquiry via email@example.com, include description of the equipment you need, and other related information. In case you do not know what kind of equipment you need we can advice it to you based on your specific needs and requirements.
In addition to ship doors we supply ship hatches and manholes: Classic and Deck hatches; Aluminum cast and ultra slim hatches; Watertight central closed and flush hatches; Watertight manholes and weather-tight sliding hatches.